17 February 2016

Elevator Pitch No.2

I decided to add the vending machine option and add a little bit more information about the product idea itself. I also tried to through in a bit of the nutritional benefits as well, though I wasn't sure how best to fit them in or how explicitly to describe them as well. I also focused on the time as opposed to the effort due to the feedback from my last round of interviews. I hope it sounds good, too!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations for getting your delivery down on these pitches. You were short and to the point. Also, your body language and tone are great. I had no problem focusing on your pitch and I appreciated your passion on this idea. I personally love to cook and its a stress reliever so I wouldn't be your demographic, but there are PLENTY of people that desire something fast and healthy. It is a little technical so I don't know where your price point would be, but keep developing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jackson! Your pitch was awesome. Your body language and tone were very open and friendly, it makes me really want to buy your product. The only thing I think you should clarify is what your actual product is. Is it automated appliances or a vending machine that cooks? Or both? Overall I think it's a great idea. You could also include in your pitch how your product could be used to help students stay healthy in times when they don't have time to cook. I love it though!
    Here's the link to my own post: http://ckm-ent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/week-7-elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackson,

    Fantastic presentation. Your delivery, tone, eye contact, and hand gestures were very good. I am fascinated by this idea as well. I would like a little more specifics about pricing, but other than that, I thought you included the information I wanted to see. Great job! Here is a link to my blog if you're interested:

    http://ryangoodsonent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jackson,
    I think you did very well in your presentation. Your idea about the vending machine is very original and unique. I really appreciate that you care about nutritionbloghttp://ndajbura.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-2.htm because this topic has affected any Americans.

    ReplyDelete