03 February 2016

Elevator Pitch (No. 1)


The idea is to find a way to effectively deliver fresh and convenient food to people who need it. I obviously need to  work on specifics for the idea (most of which are difficult without actually developing products and testing them) and its implementation. A computer interface would be fairly straightforward but not very new. The goal is to find a way to store and prepare food quickly and without damaging the properties of the item itself. I'm thinking that the system could be called "Quick Cheffing", thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. Interesting idea Jackson! Your speech was very clear and to the point but I'm still a little confused on how a computer program can "cook" or "prepare" your food. Would it be more like a vending machine or for home? I can see it being used as a vending machine or pop-up restaurant station! If you placed it right next to Library West I think students would pay money for fresh cooked noodles (or what every foods you can dehydrate) than buying a bag of Doritos and M&Ms.

    here is a link to my page: http://mysemesterinent3003.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really enjoyed viewing and reading your post, Jackson. I thought the idea itself was extremely creative and the way you explained it was very informative. Something that stood out the most to me was the title of Quick Cheffing that you chose. It really describes the business idea accurately. Here is the link to my elevator pitch: http://minaaomar.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really interesting business idea. I think there is always a niche for new innovations in the food industry, especially if your product is efficient and tasty. I am hesitant to order dehydrated foods because I personally think frozen foods may be even tastier than dehydrated foods. However, I would definitely be willing to give your final product a try regardless of the preparation method. Check out my post too! http://josetheentrepreneur.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jackson! great concept! my only concern during the pitch is that I am not sure if what I am picture this to be is the same as to what you are describing; I agree with Bridget that is sounds sort of like a vending machine to me, but maybe that is not what you are trying to get at. Again, the concept is something that is very useful! I hate frozen dinners and I think this could be a great option for those who still want delicious and healthy food but may not have the time. Check out my post! http://lovetravellives.blogspot.com/2016/02/elevator-pitch-no-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your pitch. You brought good energy and kept my attention throughout. I also think your idea is one with promise. Eating habits are changing to more healthy options and being ahead of the curve could be profitable. The only thing I would suggest is to paint a clearer picture of exactly the service you are providing. Maybe create a scenario of your target customer and how your option meets their needs. Great job!

    ReplyDelete