14 February 2016

Interviewing Customers No. 3

I asked the same basic questions but then asked a little bit more about the business side of it. People would be willing to pay more for an appliance that can cook their food for them, but most people were more concerned with time than effort. That slight difference was something that I think I failed to emphasize earlier. They were also very open to the vending machine version of the appliance, which I think would be interesting but very difficult to do in such a quick time limit. I will continue to think about other ways that food could be automatically cooked because texture was increasingly important in these interviews. I believe that this is a genuinely viable idea, and I think that there is a market for it.


https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvnqok4aibs5kjm/Interview%2011.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zalopw9eaugf8ql/Interview%2012.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr03zgwa44k7g3k/Interview%2013.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/apjjn1r29spiqtj/Interview%2014.m4a?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lshczim1uxfg0k6/Interview%2015.m4a?dl=0

2 comments:

  1. First of all, this is a great product and I agree that college students would be your primary audience. So many people could benefit from having this type of food without needing to sacrifice such a large amount of precious time. You also made a great observation about people caring more about time than effort. I often find myself putting a lot of extra effort into simple tasks just to save a bit of time. I think you are onto something about the priorities of your target market. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This idea would make life for college students so much easier.I believe college students would jump all over this. Between studying and going to class this would save so much time. On the other hand i do believe that the more time over effort thing is a good point to kind of touch on a little more with the people you are interviewing.

    ReplyDelete