- I mostly tried to use words very specific to my venture in order to optimize my search engine results. I tried to incorporate the name of the product idea and the process by which it works.
- Quick Cheffing is a food rehydrator. I tried to use those words as often as possible. My keywords evolved from food and time to those two phrases because of their specificity and uniqueness.
- My blog was fairly nonexistent on social media. Only my closest friends acknowledged it and that was more because I told them explicitly about it. My social media presence is very minimal so it is likely that my posts are not as noticeable.
- My idea napkin received the most views, and I think that was probably because it was the most explicit explanation of my idea and clarified questions that may have arose when reading other posts on my blog.
- I honestly couldn't find my blog unless I googled the title itself, which proves what I thought. I really should have used my keywords more often.
17 April 2016
Google Gold
Labels:
Week 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jackson! Great post! My key words were also the words I described my product as: portable and chargeable. That's cool how the blog that got the most reads was your Idea Napkin! The one that got the most views for me was my elevator pitch. I guess a lot of my friends looked it up and thought it was cool. I am also not the best with social media and that's why my blog is not really well known. It's okay though! Check out my blog, you will get a good read from it. http://itsmyblogforentc3003.blogspot.com/2016/04/google-gold.html
ReplyDelete