19 January 2016

Bugs List


Some things just really bug me, like:


  • It bugs me how clothes are sized so differently
    • There isn't really a universal way to check what size a "Medium" shirt is from company to company, cut to cut, and it is understandable how hard it would be to create one. I would just appreciate it if it was more universal.
  • It bugs me how my watch changes time randomly
    • I probably bump the switch on the side, or the watch is broken. It is probably just my clumsiness, though.
  • It bugs me when the wifi sucks
    • I need the internet for everything, but so does everybody else. There is only so much bandwidth to go around, so it makes sense. I still really hate when a homework assignment won't submit because of wifi.
  • It bugs me how reliant I am on phone
    • My phone service was cancelled a couple days ago because of a carrier switch, and the wait between phones is agonizing. The reason is I am so used to being constantly connected to whomever I wish, so I should probably try to use it less.
  • It bugs me how I can't function the same without technology
    • I got lost for almost two hours getting home one night because I didn't have a map on my dead phone. I should have used an actual map, but I didn't expect to have a dead phone. Also, I can't do anything for school if my laptop dies, and that's because it is easier for the university.
  • It bugs me how the temperatures are so different inside and outside
    • I understand that nobody wants to sit in a 90° or 40° room all day, but, when dressed for the weather, it is often uncomfortable inside.
  • It bugs me when I have wet shoes
    • Soggy shoes last way too long, and its because they weren't made for full submersion in puddles. I just wish they would dry out sooner.
  • It bugs me when I have stinky hats
    • Hats are hard to clean, so the stink builds up. I just wish I could clean them without misshaping them.
  • It bugs me when I have hat hair
    • Hair gets moved around with the hat shoved on top of it, but I wish my hair would stay well done even when I take the hat off 
  • It bugs me when I have bed head
    • I dislike having to do my hair every morning, I wish it would just stay done from the day before. It makes sense though because I do tend to roll around a lot, which obviously would dishevel some hair.
  • It bugs me when I have armpit stains
    • Deodorant reacts with sweat to cause yellow stains on clothes, and I don't know why nobody has tried to fix that.
  • It bugs me how the important things are also distracting
    • Things that are important are also often interesting, so it is easy to get too invested in details to actually complete it. Researching too much and writing too little is an example of this that happens to me often.
  • It bugs me how reliant I am on others
    • The human species thrives on interpersonal relationships and interactions, so it is normal to desire to be with people over being alone.
  • It bugs me when I forget things
    • The brain tends to get preoccupied with what it is doing at the moment and pushes other things to the back of the mind. Life would be easier if I didn't care, though.
  • It bugs me when people are ignorant
    • Sometimes people just don't know things, but they still try to have arguments and participate in conversations. I read that Google and the internet makes people more confident in their own knowledge even though though they don't know any more.
  • It bugs me when people are inconsiderate
    • Often it is hard to understand that other people have a different point of view and are more sensitive to different things. It is even harder to know what those differences are.
  • It bugs me how the bus schedule isn't set
    • It is because the stops vary in length of time, and sometimes stops are skipped if there is nobody using them. All of that makes the routes start and end in different intervals every time.
  • It bugs me when I don't know things
    • Our brains only have a certain amount of storage, and also it is just very hard for some people to understand certain types of concepts.
  • It bugs me how rare true silence is
    • Everything today makes noise, and blocking it all out at once is nearly impossible. I've heard that silence is the key to a lot of introspective success, but it is hard to find out.
  • It bugs me when I am not being good at things
    • It is very hard to accept that everybody can't be good at everything, but I just wasn't supposed to be a football player, no matter how much I know and love the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment